Read more about signs that a girl likes you here.
Talking about the other women you’re seeing can elicit a response that will help you understand how she feels about you. Does she ask questions about these other women? Does she seem subtly intrigued, invested, possibly even envious? Women tend to be interested in the dating lives and history of the men they like.
Of course, she probably has a life, so don’t assume that just because she doesn’t always reply that she doesn’t like you. Just try again later and see how it goes. Of course, girls can smile at you and not mean anything by it, but if you notice that your crush is smiling at you everytime she sees you, that is definitely a good sign.
If you notice that your female friend would rather hang out with you rather than with a large group, then pay attention! She's not doing this because her other friends bore her.
Look for more than one clue before jumping to conclusions that a girl likes you. But if she is smiling in your direction, blushing when you talk to her, and always laughing at your jokes, there’s a good chance she is into you. Of course, the only way to really know is to ask, so work up the courage to ask that girl on a date, and you just might be surprised at how well it goes. Girls travel in groups, love to gossip, and usually stick pretty closely to their clique of friends. If she exits a conversation with her friends to speak to you, even just to catch up and say hi, she might just be interested in being more than friends with you.
Finally, don’t assume she’s ready to go back to her place just because she signals attraction. Assume that her initial attraction simply means that she’s open to you asking her out so she can get to know you better. Keep following the trail of signals to determine if/when to make your next move.
- (Hey, nobody said this was easy.) Fishing for confirmation by asking questions of whether or not a girl likes you comes off as unattractive and demonstrates a lack of confidence… remember you are trying to impress her.
- Any physical contact that a girl initiates unnecessarily is a strong indicator of her interest.
- She could be trying to learn more about you, or she could be curious if you ever look in her direction.
- Nothing screams “I’m interested” more than constant eye contact.
- Either way, if her eyes search for you every time she walks in the room, it’s because she is interested in you and wants to know when you’re around.
27. She drops hints that she’ll be free at certain times
And what if you think about her for all summer, but then in the fall, it turns out she was never interested in you? Better to know now.
You’ll likely make some faux pas in the process. As long as you act like a gentleman (not the weird, m’lady kind) when making those initial dating moves, you shouldn’t experience too much social awkwardness when you face rejection. Be aware of the social cues women give off if they’re attracted to you, but keep them in context.
On Misinterpreting Her Signals
A girl who likes you will be uncomfortable if you flirt with other girls. Nobody likes competition. She might react openly, or may just slip away so she doesn't have to watch you giving another girl attention.
It is different with girls. When a girl is talking to a guy that she likes, her voice becomes a little different. You will notice that her pitch will be a little higher. She might sound affectionate and maybe a little bit flirty.